Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Praying Circles

Mark Batterson post:  Unoffered Prayers


I think it was FB Meyer who said the greatest tragedy when it comes to prayer isn’t unanswered prayer. The greatest tragedy is unoffered prayer.  I’m more and more convinced that prayer is the best and highest use of our spiritual energy.  We certainly need to work like it depends on us, but it’s the “pray like it depends on God” part that makes all the difference in the world.

My next book, The Circle Maker, is all about the power of a single prayer.  It can change anything. It can change everything.  I think the next year of my life is to be dedicated to personally practicing and teaching people how to pray circles around their goals, their families, their jobs, and most importantly, the promises of God.


No comments: