Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Promises

Promises of Love

The Lord appeared to me in a faraway place and said, “I love you with an everlasting love. So I will continue to show you my kindness.” Jeremiah 31:3

God loved the world this way: He gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not die but have eternal life. John 3:16

I loved you the same way the Father has loved me. So live in my love. John 15:9

Christ died for us while we were still sinners. This demonstrates God’s love for us. Romans 5:8

Nothing can ever separate us from God’s love which Christ Jesus our Lord shows us. We can’t be separated by death or life, by angels or rulers, by anything in the present or anything in the future, by forces or powers in the world below or anything else in creation. Romans 8:33b-39

God has shown us his love by sending his only Son into the world so that we could have life through him. 1 John 4:9.

We have known and believed that God loves us. God is love. Those who live in God’s love live in God, and God lives in them. 1 John 4:16

No comments: