Thursday, September 23, 2010

Restoration

Excerpt from DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING .... post by Kathryn:  Rain, Rain, So Glad You Came!

God works in very mysterious ways. I am more often than not, questioning Him. Where he is and what he is doing and is that "enough". I have a hunch reading through the Old and New Testament, many people had those same questions. I know they did. I'm presently reading and listening to Job. This same god is one of power beyond our capability to grasp and his compassion and tenderness still grabs me by the heart. Job hung in there, never cursing or denouncing God. Job's losses are almost beyond comprehension. God's restoration brings tears to my eyes. God is the God of restoration - in bringing rain to a dry part of the country, in redeeming out time, healing out bodies and deep hurts and restoring relationships with one another. 

No comments: