Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heard of Your Faith

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed in all the world.   For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I mention you always in my prayers, asking that somehow by God’s will I may now at last succeed in coming to you.  Romans 1:8-10

For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints,   I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, ..  Ephesians 1:15-16

We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, since we heard of because of the hope laid up for you in heaven. your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love that you have for all the saints, ...   Colossians 1:3-5


------------


Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1

No comments: